Saturday, March 5, 2011

more birthday fun!

Today was the actual party, so there were two MMM outfits -- the pre-party bop around town getting supplies / cleaning the apartment more thoroughly than usual followed by the red dress I posted about a few days ago.

I'm finding that I don't really have that many MM shirts suitable for everyday wear, so once again, its just a picture of the bottoms, and an awkward one at that, as I took it in a hurry before I cleaned up (myself, that is). They are a shortened version of my standard jeans pattern -- not quite shorts and not quite capris... I'll add a picture of a dress from the party tomorrow when I get one from someone. I was playing hostess and didn't really end up using my camera at all.


To fix this dearth of tops, I have one in progress. Its a shortened version of a dress (shocker, I know) -- specifically, vogue 2788 -- a wedding dress pattern with a nice neckline that I've used before. Of course, I wasn't paying enough attention while putting it together, so it will zip up the back rather than the side because I'm also feeling a little too lazy to unpick the stitches, and the rayon (I think -- I did a burn test..) I'm using shows holes. I imagine it will be ready in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...