Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Spring Spring Spring

has not yet sprung -- which means my full me-made outfits are going to be awfully repetitive. I may have to suck it up and start bringing the skirts into the mix, because even I am getting bored. Anyhow, to help console you, I offer my attempts at entertaining poses. The first was going for "super hero" and the second -- well, yeah. that took quite a few tries.





















Anyhow -- actual sewing news -- Trying to decide what to do next. I made up the white shirt, but ended up just not liking it, so thats gone to the UFO pile until I decide what to do with it.

Really, I ought to just do something with the red knit -- but I'm still a little off on stretch fabrics -- after the gray top fiasco of last month, my heart just isn't in it. So -- we shall see.

but really, lets face it, warm weather will make everything much more fun. Tomorrow's forecast: a high of 51 degrees, with winds coming in from the ENE at 9 mph. Humidity at 32%, but with a very low chance of precipitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...