Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Bodice! and Me Made June!

Look! a bodice! (or the, I'm signing up for MMJ, so I should probably post a picture of what I'm working on post)

The side bust panels are from V2788, but is otherwise self drafted and ad-hoc.

Now, for Me-Made-June, the latest challenge to be rolled out by our fair Zoe.

I, Allison, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-June 2011. I will endeavor wear at least one garment I've made or refashioned each day for the duration of June 2011

Yes, Yes, I know that all through Me-Made-March I fussed, I know I grumbled, I know I went on about how it was a completely arbitrary challenge, and I wear what I make anyway, so why was I doing it*... but really, it was cold and I was stuck in two pairs of pants for most of the month. But now.... now it is time for sundresses.

you can sign up too, at So, Zo, what do you know?


*but I still did... every single day of march

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...