Thursday, April 14, 2011

Doneski!

And two shades of black. Fashion faux pas, I know. Happily, I will be standing within a hundred other people, and in the 3rd row, so the audience won't see the error of my ways.

(This is what happens when you wear the same choir outfit for years on end, and then part of it tares beyond repair. Next up, new shirt -- although I may just get black dye, and renew this sucker)

Anyhow -- horray for the skirt. The only thing its missing is a pocket, and I may slit the lace after the concert and put a pocket in the lining. The trials and tribulations of the lipbalm addict.

Oddly cropped picture, due to a failed experiment with pinning my bangs up on top of my head ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...