Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pretty Pretty Pictures

Having some trouble with my hands, so no sewing for a bit. Instead, the things that are getting stuck in my mind, and may eventually contribute features and facets to future frippery.



.






















Top Row: Modcloth, BurdaStyle, Modcloth, Not sure. (If anyone knows I will happily give credit where credit is due)
Bottom Row: Modcloth, Modcloth, Enchanted Serenity, Modcloth

It was the wedding dress that prompted this -- I just love the back and have been thinking thoughts of incorporating something along those lines. Whenever I see something I really like, I tend to save a picture - however in many cases, these are off personal blogs, rather than commercial or historical sites, and I feel a bit odd reposting images of other people's non-commercial work without obtaining prior concent (which involves far more planning than I put into this) So I'll send you off with a few links. A sweater from Small Things, a reversible dress from KristenMakes (I couldn't find the picture I was looking for from MMM, so this goes to her flicker feed) Grosgrain's picnic frock , Ana's jacket and very praire's dress. Obviously, there are TONS of other things, but these popped into my head

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...