Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I made you a valentine!

Lots of people love you!   Happy Valentine's Day!

Happily I grew up with it being more of a general purpose affection-for-all day rather than something angsty.  


So, on a sewing note, I think I'm going to take Tanit-Isis' idea and add panels to the side to replace the ripped seams, although I'm still deciding on the width and color.  (Although really, probably black, what else could compete with that lot?  Or give me a snow ball's chance of finding a coordinating shirt.  But also maybe florescent purple, just 'cause.)

The stretchy black/green/gray/white dress is ***almost*** done -- I have a few more panels to hem, and then I will take pretty pretty pictures.

1 comment:

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...